Gupt Navratri - Shishir Navratri - Magh Navratri ~ गुप्त नवरात्री - शिशिर नवरात्री - माघ नवरात्री in year 2019 will be celebrated from 05th February 2019 to 13th February 2019
Gupt Navaratri is very powerful and yield quick results, if any one chants either of these mantras with specific purposes secretly.
Process to perform Puja : Rules for Gupt Navratri are very simple. A person has to perform a Panchopar Puja before Goddess Durga Puja and communicate ones wishes and surrender oneself totally. Chant the mantras at least 108 times before an earthen deep. Recitations of mantra can be done from either of these Holy Navaratri days.
Gupt Navratri is very important festival and this year Navratri specially is very fruitful. So many devotee can be benefitted by chanting the mantras this navratri for various kinds of problems :
1. If You are having differences with your spouse, there is one mantra you can chant to wipe out the differences. After chanting this mantra, You will surely be benefited. This mantra is SAB NAR KARAHIN PARASPAR PREETI CHALAHI SWADHARMA NIRAT SHRUTI NEETI While start practice of chanting this mantra You need to put ghee into the fire for 108 times. Now, chants this mantra for 21 times after getting up in the morning.
2. If You want to protect your child to stay away from the evil eyes, You should chant the shlokas of hanuman chalisa and with your left foot apply sindoor on the childs forehead.
3. If You are unemployed and seek employment devotee should pray in Bhairav Baba temple. It will surely help you in finding the job.
4. For monetary gains, write the name of Ram on the leaf of pipal tree for 9 days and put them in hanuman temple, it can help you.
5. To remain healthy, chant the following mantra for 108 times. This helps you in coming out healthy from so many diseases and your family also becomes disease free. The mantra is OM JAYANTI MANGLA KAALI BHADRAKAALI KAPALINI DURGA SHAMA SHIVA DHAATRI SWAHA SWADHA NAMOSTUTE .
6. If any problem is arising in your marriage, put one picture of shiv-parwati in your temple and after praying, chant the following mantra for 5 times. OM SHANKARAI SAKAL-JANMAARJIT-PAAP-VIDHWANSNAY, PURUSHAARTH-CHATUSHTAY-LABHAY CHA PATI ME DEHI KURU KURU SWAHA.
Now, we can easily see that Gupt Navratri is one of the important religious festival of Hindus. It is considered very auspicious by them. People have a belief in it from a very long time. Basically, it is celebrated to please the Goddess Maa Shakti so that there may be no tension in ones life. Even if you have problems, you can get the solutions to those problems by chanting the particular mantras for a particular problem.