This chakra is all about love, caring, and endearment. When open, you seem to be compassionate and friendly, always working in amicable relationships. If it's under-active: you tend to be cold and unfriendly. If it's over-active: you tend to be so "loving" towards people that you suffocate them, and you could be seen as selfish for it.
- Sit cross-legged.
- Let the tips of your index finger and thumb touch on both hands.
- Put your left hand on your left knee and your right hand in front of the lower part of your breastbone.
- Concentrate on the Heart Chakra and what it stands for, at the spine, level with the heart.
- Silently, but clearly, chant the sound "YAM."
- All this time, continue to relax your body, and think of the chakra, it's meaning, and how it does or should affect your life.
- Keep doing this until you are completely relaxed, and the "clean" feeling returns and/or intensifies within your body.