Meditation is a way of relaxation and a path to enlightenment. If we dissolve our attachment to the outside world and bring our minds to rest, well-being, positivity and enlightenment (inner happiness) arise. All negativity vanishes. We think positively again and suddenly live in the light. We see the positive in the world, in our fellow men, and in ourselves. We are in harmony with ourselves and our lives. Here is the process for meditating with your inner voice.
Prepare. Sit in your meditation seat (cross-legged, heel seat, chair, etc.) and in your meditation posture (hands on the legs or in the lap).
Stop thinking. Stop all thoughts for one to three minutes and come to rest. Relax.
Send light to the world. Visualize the Earth, move a hand and think: "I send light to... May all people be happy. May the world be happy." In particular, send light to the suffering people. Use your television as a window to the world and wrap all suffering people with light.
Use yoga as the model. Put your hands together in your lap. Visualize yourself as a Buddha, Shiva or Goddess. Move your toes a little and think the mantra: "I am a goddess (Buddha, Shiva) of peace. I go the way of peace. I live in peace."
Visualize the cosmos around us, a universe full of stars. Make large circles with your arms and think: "I take things the way they are. I let go of my false desires. I live in the unity of the cosmos. I flow positive with my life." What do you want to accept or release today? Say: "I accept .... I let go ...".
Connect with the masters. Rub your palms in front of the heart chakra. Connect with the enlightened masters and think: "Om all enlightened masters. I ask for guidance and help on my way."
Question. You can now ask a question. Think about your life. What are your goals? What is your way of a wise life? Meditate on your question. Listen to the answer inside. What does your inner wisdom say? What answers your inner wisdom? You feel the answer. Let the answer appear in you. Think the answer several times as a mantra.
Say the mantra. Put your hands in your lap. Keep your back straight and your stomach relaxed. Bring your mind completely to rest. Think the mantra "Om" in your head, chest, abdomen, legs, and feet. Think in the earth and in the entire cosmos: "Om Shanti, Om Peace... ".
Stop thinking. Stop every thought for a minute. When thoughts come, always push them away. Then relax completely. Slacken your body. Sit there relaxed. Peace and harmony are within you.
Be optimistic. Go forth positively in your day. The light is with you. Be blessed.
- The most important thing in yoga is the inner voice. The inner voice is the voice of your own truth and wisdom. It is your feeling of rightness. You combine your intellect and your feeling. Then you will find the way to yourself. Follow your own wisdom. Find your personal meditation practice. Do meditation like it is good for you.
- What do you want from meditation? Happiness, healing, enlightenment? Inform yourself. Read meditation books, visit meditation groups, look for the right meditation teacher for you. Then learn meditation. Find out what is the best way for you to practice. And practice every day.
- Always be in good contact with your body and your soul. Feel what they want and need. And give it to them. Follow the five features truth, peace, love, self-discipline and happiness. Then you will find your way into the light. Feel the light of God, the energy of peace and love within you. Be happy and be good. That is the essence of yoga philosophy.
- If you want to heal an illness, it might be good to go to a health or wellness professional. Yoga is a way to relax and to awaken inner happiness. You can heal some diseases with yoga and meditation, but you must be careful and listen to your inner voice. Many people feel it is best to follow the advice of the doctors and any relevant medical books. Keep in mind, however, that medical education is primarily geared to disease treatment, not wellness and few MDs have training in yoga, nutrition, or other non-medical health care approaches.
- The main path of health and healing are the five principles of health. Every day we should do some sport (yoga, walking), eat healthy (lots of fruit and vegetables, low in calories), avoid harmful substances (alcohol, smoking, drugs, meat), think positive (overcome negative thoughts) and relax (get enough sleep, pauses, silence, and meditation).