- One of the simplest and effective home remedy to cure gastritis would be to take a tsp of ajwain with a pinch of salt. Gulp this mixture with a glass of lukewarm water.
- Coconut water also proves to be effective in treating gastritis. Take coconut water twice a day.
- Another good remedy for curing gastritis is to make a combination of 200 ml of spinach juice and 300 ml of carrot juice. Drink this combination once a day.
- Apply heat through hot bags or hot water bottle in an empty stomach. This is effective in curing the problem of gastritis.
- Intake half cup of potato juice before meals. It is a natural way to treat gastritis.
- Take a cup of hot water and put a half a tsp of licorice root tea. Boil the water for about 10 minutes after which strain it. Drink this concoction when warm. Repeat this at least thrice a day.
- Increase in the consumption of water and juices also helps to get relieved from gastritis.
- In 125 grams of curd, add 2 grams of Sprague and half gram of black salt. Have this mixture as it is effective in relieving gastritis problem.
- Combine Sprague powder and black salt in the ratio of 6:1. Intake 2 grams of this mixture, along with warm water. This is a good natural remedy to cure gastritis.
- Buttermilk and curd also works well to cure gastritis. Have buttermilk and curd along with asafetida and cumin water.
- Take 2 teaspoons of peach leaves in a cup and add boiling water to it. After about 10 minutes, drink this concoction. Have this mixture thrice a day.
- Take a few figs and immerse it in warm water. After about 10 minutes, strain this water and drink it.
- Chew roasted fennel after meals. This provides relief from gastritis.
- Intake a cup of rice gruel two times a day. This would impart relief from the problem of gastritis.
- Chewing fresh ginger before taking meals is also helpful in preventing and curing gastritis.