- Inhale the fragrance while peeling an orange. Alternatively, drop an orange in a pot of boiling water and inhale the vapor.
- You can also add 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon nutmeg in a cup of orange juice and drink the mixture.
- Apply rosemary oil on your forehead. You can also put dried rosemary herb in the boiling-hot water and let it steep for 15 minutes. Drain the decoction and sip it when a bit cool.
- Grate two onions add 2 cups celery to it. Use this mixture in food or salad. It would help to relieve the restlessness.
- Fill the bath tub with lukewarm water. Add 1/3 cup each of baking soda and ginger and enjoy a warm bath.
- Soak 8 to 10 raw almonds in water overnight. Peel them in the morning and add enough water to form a paste. Now, add one tsp nutmeg, with a pinch of ginger in it. Consume this paste at bedtime.
- For people suffering from shaking hands and finger control problem, two cups of tea each day, with one tablespoon of honey in each cup, would prove beneficial.
- The most simple of all remedies would be to place a drop of primrose oil on the tongue.
- Drinking catnip, chamomile, hops, horsetail, marshmallow, peach leaf, peppermint and spearmint tea has been found to be useful in curing nervousness.