Gupt Navratri in the year 2022 will be observed from Thursday, 30th June 2022 to Friday, 08th July 2022
Gupt Navaratri is very powerful and yield quick results, if any one chants either of these mantras with specific purposes secretly. Rules of Gupt Navratri fast are simple. A person has to perform a ‘Panchopar Puja’ before Goddess Durga and communicate one’s wishes and surrender oneself totally. Chant the mantras at least 108 times before an earthen lamp. Recitations of mantra can be done from either of these Holy Navaratri days.
Why Gupt Navratri is so important?
This Navratri specially is very fruitful. So many can be benefitted by chanting the mantras this Navratri for various kinds of problems:
1. If you are having differences with your spouse, there is one mantra you can chant to wipe out the differences. After chanting this mantra, you will surely be benefited. This mantra is
"SAB NAR KARAHIN PARASPAR PREETI CHALAHI SWADHARMA NIRAT SHRUTI NEETI"
While chanting this mantra you need to put ghee into the fire 108 times. Now, chants this mantra 21 times after getting up in the morning.
2. If you want your child to stay away from the evil eyes, you should chant the shlokas of Hanuman Chalisa and with your left foot apply sindoor on the child’s forehead.
3. If you are unemployed and seek employment you should pray in Bhairon temple. It will surely help you in finding a job.
4. For monetary gains, write the name of Ram on the leaf of Pipal tree for 9 days and put them in Hanuman temple, it can help you.
5. To remain healthy, chant the following mantra 108 times. This helps you in coming out healthy from so many diseases and your family becomes disease free.
"OM JAYANTI MANGLA KAALI BHADRAKAALI KAPALINI DURGA SHAMA SHIVA DHAATRI SWAHA SWADHA NAMOSTUTE"
6. If any problem is arising in your marriage put one picture of Shiv-Parvati in your temple and after praying, chant the following mantra 5 times.
"OM SHANKARAI SAKAL-JANMAARJIT-PAAP-VIDHWANSNAY, PURUSHAARTH-CHATUSHTAY-LABHAY CHA PATI ME DEHI KURU KURU SWAHA"
Now, we can easily see that Gupt Navratri is one of the important religious festivals of Hindus. It is considered very auspicious by them. People have had a belief in it for a very long time. Basically, it is celebrated to please the Goddess Shakti so that there may be no tension in one's life. Even if you have problems, you can get the solutions to those problems by chanting the particular mantras for a particular problem.